just took it out!

rachyxx

well she has sat outside for a month while we got her decent again, been insured, passed the mot but in 3 yrs it's done 2 miles! :mellow: so i taxed her to start tomorrow but it got the best of me and decided to take her out and if i got stopped i thought today was the first of the month :innocent:

anyway just got back and superb! :thumb: :thumb: was so nice to drive her again, only took her bout 30 miles but she was sweet, gave kev a run for his money in the gti :innocent: :thumb:

so glad she is back on the road, got to get her sprayed now :nutter:

Any pictures of this then, as i saw a couple from a blackpool day but wouldnt mind seeing it as it stands, before the works carried out.

yeah, id like to see some new pics to, as for driving that far, your mad I can barely get two miles down the road without seeing a few cops lol :unsure: :pancake:

it looks the same as blackpool, but it has a black bumper on at the mo, didn't spray it cos it will be done with the car and it has no sideskirts on cos i got some new ones to go on :thumb: i will take some pics but all the jobs now apart from spraying are little stupid bits, like the rusty wiper arms, need some new brake hoses and a new handbrake cable :nutter:

and to any one that is interested about running my car on a 1.6 ecu, with a 1.8 mondeo engine, apart from the fact my car limits before kev's gti, so i have to change gear quicker, i was in front in 1st and 2nd, 3rd was about equal then in 4th he has got me, he just creeps in front! :pancake: my car obvisously can't get enoth fuel throu quick enoth in 4th to feed the engine, but there are no running probs at all :thumb: