all being well..... my new motor (non ford)

karl

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.

its just the st. wanted a gt for god knows how long, this poped up and i wanted it. i know its no the 2L as per gt, but least it'll be nice and cheap to run, lol. with all the looks. i cant see me doing a track day any time soon, and i dont spend all my spare time "cruising around", lol. so this'll do for now!

yep i'm joining the jap crap crew :roll:

all being well, i'll be collecting this on sat 6th feb!!

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/22791.jpg

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/22792.jpg

took your soddin time, was starting to think you were all mush and no push no decent priced gt4's come up?......

that'll look odd in cravendale livery tho

Looks a nice example that Karl............. But.....................

Spill the beans, Come on!!! Why the change, what have you done to the estate, we can see your sig. :P

i crashed it in the bad snow we had. that day when it was black ice. so it needed fixing. so opted for new car instead. lol

lee.. even if they was cheap enough (which they not) i couldn't afford to run a gt4 anyway :roll:

Looks a nice example that Karl............. But.....................

Spill the beans, Come on!!! Why the change, what have you done to the estate, we can see your sig. :P

i crashed it in the bad snow we had. that day when it was black ice. so it needed fixing. so opted for new car instead. lol

makes sense.... I think. X( lol.

yes and no. because when i painted it last time, it wasn't to a formula, id basically need a full respray. otherwise the bonnet and bumper wouldn't colour match the rest of the car. plus there is one or two other little job that need doing. plus i've been lucky this last month with money to taking the chance while i can basically. lol

I saw this for sale on CCUK about a month back, I think it looks the nuts! (I hear he has trouble with speed bumps though) If you ever change the wheels drop me a PM as I am after some new wheels :innocent:

I love the TRD front and rear spats too, I will have to get me some when I have the cash!

I saw this for sale on CCUK about a month back, I think it looks the nuts! (I hear he has trouble with speed bumps though) If you ever change the wheels drop me a PM as I am after some new wheels :innocent:

I love the TRD front and rear spats too, I will have to get me some when I have the cash!

spose theres one way to find out, lol. whats your user name on there?

only the front is lowered, it might lift the nose up a bit once back is lowered.

as msn looks nice best come see it in the flesh soon

sure you'll see it soon enough :thumb: