Fifa 10

gogomollie

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have added a few of you who have posted your tag, we should get a game going sometime. Not sure how good i'll be though, yesterday was the first time i have turned my PS3 on for months lol....

Is anyone else unable to just play a random head to head match online though? Doesn't work for me...

I have added a few of you who have posted your tag, we should get a game going sometime. Not sure how good i'll be though, yesterday was the first time i have turned my PS3 on for months lol....

Is anyone else unable to just play a random head to head match online though? Doesn't work for me...

Good work, i saw you'd added me last night. you werent online though. Idve given you a pasting if you were ;)

Good work, i saw you'd added me last night. you werent online though. Idve given you a pasting if you were ;)

Haha bring it on, i'm not on much but we'll have to arrange a game :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone fancy a game tonight?

damn, i only just noticed this, are you still about?

I am now mate, PS3 is just doing an update which doesnt usually work for me lol....but we'll see how it goes, you still fancy a game?

yeah mate, im just bashing out a game on it now. let me know when youre updated.

youre a dead man.