trainee admin

escrt1.4i

goin for a interview as a trainee administrator in a week or twos time just wondered what it intails as i thought it was computer related ? any help

you sit on your arsse and basically annoy other people with Bureaucratical bullshitt

:thumb:

Do you have a job description, as admin has nothing to do with computers other than word processing and using excel.

TBH, this doesn't sound like it's suited to you, and it also isn't a good idea to apply for jobs that you don't know what's involved. It's not a great feeling sitting in an interview without a scoob how to answer what you're being asked.

Do you have a job description, as admin has nothing to do with computers other than word processing and using excel.

TBH, this doesn't sound like it's suited to you, and it also isn't a good idea to apply for jobs that you don't know what's involved. It's not a great feeling sitting in an interview without a scoob how to answer what you're being asked.

yer as sid said.

just ask Kev what its like

he hasnt got a clue about anything

Edited by shawdreamer

All depends where your going to work as an administrator? It usually involves paperwork & preperation of files, using a word processor,exel,access (do you have any experience using Microsoft Office)? Possibly registrations of clients?

As sid says, hard to tell without a job description but your literacy & numeracy also needs to be up to scratch. :thumb:

Admin is borin as hell, I'm training to be a solicitor, but i work in admin an do law college on the side ;). but as i just said, its boring as hell!

Prepping files, checking stocks (stationary) chasing other companies/clients, etc.. however, i cant tell you what your job will be like, because i'm pretty much the full time admin in my office!! Its only a small firm, so whatever the office manager doesnt do, i do, but then again.. i do all kinds of other non-work related stuff.. its quite ridiculous!!!