northern meet

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait for this... well i can.. another few months haha then my car would be sorted but its getting there, got my arches rebuilt and my doors today so thats good, hopefully will spray at the weekend or during next week :) work to be done this weekend as well then i'm ready to go!

Pm me your number Kris an Lee, so i can put it in for where we're gonna meet etc :thumb:

Edited by Mr. Nick

ah - now that number i dont have! - hense my confusion lol - i'll just have to relay through ross instead

yup :thumb:

well whats the point in giving your number then saying we cant get you on it?? :rolleyes:

right for the people who cant be arsed or just cant plainly read

1. it states in the first post in the same sentance just before my number that and i quote " heres my number incase any of you guys get lost " :huh:

2. it also says that its my old phone number wich iam using for the event. so i will be using it for the event and not before wich seems like comon sense to me and if you want to speak to me that badly realy that people have to spam my thread then all you have to do is pm me. :cheers:

3. i wont put my new number up as people know iam a mechanic by trade automaticaly think i wanna chat and spend my week ends ( free time ) working on sheds and is realy beging to get on my tits tbh. and yet 90% of theses said ppl spend most of there time in the mechanical section on the forum giving people advice yet they have to get other people to sort there car as they have actualy no idea wat so blinkin ever they just think they do! and you know who you are :vangry:

hope this has cleared everything up for every one now bk to the meet thread pls :thumb:

Edited by stoney

Hoping too mate :cheers:

Sweet, you & I can meet up then convoy and meet the others. :cheers:

hope this has cleared everything up for every one now bk to the meet thread pls :thumb:

Right Mister.

I shall have Smoked haddock, oven roast veg & mash. Make that 2 for the time being & I shall confirm by this afternoon, only reason is because I don't know if Martin will be coming or not. :)

Edited by Lee_2f2f

right - me and haych are gonna have to withdraw this time - my son has chicken pox and is in a rather bad way - sorry guys for messing about

Will he not be ok by next weekend?

Poop, was looking forward to saying hello again, Hope Mini Kev is ok. :(

------------------

Aaron - Martin is home so he will be coming as well next week so for me & Martin it is:

2x Smoked Haddock with Oven roasted Vegetables & Mash.

Thankyou to the cook, thankyou to You & we look forward to it.

Edited by Lee_2f2f