alpine ski/snowboard jacket

onehotminute_191

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/22810.jpg

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/22811.jpg

i cant see a model name/number on the jacket so cant really fin much info online at the minute but ill detail what i know.

alpine jacket or 'alpine snowsport' as the inner label states. suitable for any winter sport, ive been using it for snowboarding, one week a year for the last 4 years so 4 weeks use and still good as new. i cant see any damage what so ever.

-fully waterproof

-windproof

-breathable

-fully taped seams

-waterproof zips all round

-2 normal side pockets, 1 front pocket (good size for carrying almost anything), 1 inner pocket for ski pass/MP3 player etc

-2 under arm air vent, with waterproof zips. very good size and really help cool you down (especially if your going fast :thumb: )

-fixed hood that can put rolled up and hidden away

-snow skirt

-size is a small and im about a 40 inch chest, it fits me with enough room for comfort even with another layer on.

there is actually 2 pieces to this, one outer jacket and one inner fleece as you see in the pictures. the inner fleece zips up to the outer jacket via hidden zips. but you can still remove the fleece and zip it up like a normal jacket. this can be removed completely if its too warm. the fleece clips in place in the sleeves and inside the jacket so it wont fall out when removing the jacket or anything like that.

all in all ive used this 4 times and its been excellent. i bought this as my first jacket but today decided it was time for a change (mainly for something other than black). not due to any problems with this before your wonder. the jacket has never leaked, has always kept me warm and dry even in the terrible conditions last holiday where we couldnt see a few meters through the snow falling.

asking price is £60 ovno

location is upminster, essex

delivery is fine if you pay for it.

pm me for any more details and meanwhile ill try and find some info online

cheers

Edited by onehotminute_191

• 2 weeks later...