2010 Shows?

Lee_2f2f

Looking for some information really if anyone can help.

I am going to be attending alot more shows this year, and I am hoping to get to some of the big ones like FITP & Ford RS Day.

I am looking for information on when & where, and what does it have to do there?

Central Ford RS day....

I know that some of you have attended this show before? what is it about, when is it and where?

A friend of mine has asked if I am going, I would like to know more about it from fellow members rather than google reviews or google full stop, better to get it from the people I know.

----------------------

Also, Trig? The show season in members section says 2009, do we know when this will be updated with this years shows? The sooner the better would be fantastic for me as I can book the time off work if necessary. :thumb:

I am sure other people would like to know about this years shows too. :cheers:

Edited by Lee_2f2f

Well Sid...

There is a section for shows yes, but it clearly says:

Events

What's Coming up in the world of Evo

I don't know that is why I have posted this asking. :mellow:

Club Organised Shows and Socials

Evo Shows - Where we'll be this year! Come see us or join up and show!

There is nothing up to date for 2010 shows? that is why I am asking? :mellow:

Other Regional Events

Upcoming Events Elsewhere

Again, it is not up to date. :mellow:

The sections above are for upcoming shows/events, So it gives me the impression there is no section there for general questions? :cheers:

Edited by Lee_2f2f

Hi Lee

RS Central day is at santa pod, on the 18th April, wayne and i went last year , really enjoyed it, we go down on the sat and camp, bbq , beers etc so we are there for the show next morning, they have traders , fairground, car club stands, jet car. drifting section etc. There is a RWYB compertition on the sunday to find the fastest ford.

All in all a good weekend out would recommend :thumb:

FITP is at Huntingdon Racecourse ( Near Cambridge ) on sunday May 16th, also went last year, unlike above this is not my cup of tea, all the cars are parked in a field and thats basically it, no traders to speak of and not alot of other forms of entertainment, not everybody will agree im sure, this is just my opinion

Hi Lee

RS Central day is at santa pod, on the 18th April, wayne and i went last year , really enjoyed it, we go down on the sat and camp, bbq , beers etc so we are there for the show next morning, they have traders , fairground, car club stands, jet car. drifting section etc. There is a RWYB compertition on the sunday to find the fastest ford.

All in all a good weekend out would recommend :thumb:

FITP is at Huntingdon Racecourse ( Near Cambridge ) on sunday May 16th, also went last year, unlike above this is not my cup of tea, all the cars are parked in a field and thats basically it, no traders to speak of and not alot of other forms of entertainment, not everybody will agree im sure, this is just my opinion

Thankyou, that is all I was looking for.... Information.

I think I will be attending Central Day then. FITP does not sound my cup of tea either. :)

---------------------------------------

Trig, I have seen that you have updated the events section.

Thank you. :cheers:

Mods may now close this topic. :thumb:

Edited by Lee_2f2f

Lee, the thread in members section was started in November 09, looking to the coming year.

Central show is always good fun, probably a little bit cold though. My personal opinion is that FITP is a poor show, I dont like it that much, it can be a laugh when everything comes together, the other year with sun and a good group of people was a great laugh, but there isnt anything to do other than look at the club stands, which is ok, untill you have done a season's worth of shows, then you have seen them all. And if it rains, its a horrendous place to be, I really dont understand the fascination with it when something like RS Coombe is a million times better.

Lee, the thread in members section was started in November 09, looking to the coming year.

Central show is always good fun, probably a little bit cold though. My personal opinion is that FITP is a poor show, I dont like it that much, it can be a laugh when everything comes together, the other year with sun and a good group of people was a great laugh, but there isnt anything to do other than look at the club stands, which is ok, untill you have done a season's worth of shows, then you have seen them all. And if it rains, its a horrendous place to be, I really dont understand the fascination with it when something like RS Coombe is a million times better.

Thankyou Trig. Much appreciated.

I apologise, I actually did not know there was a shows section within the members section. :blush: