my turn... what car??

tezmanian devil

im in need of some help...

my mrs will soon be driving and i want to get her a nice little runabout, nothing too expensive as it will be her first car lol.

i'v got about 1k to play with.

it need's to have 5 door's, PAS, and a small engine for insurance reason's, she was going to have the skoda im currently using, but she struggled with the lack of PAS :nutter:

any help would be ideal :cheers:

the 6n polos are good cars but they're getting on now find one in good order thats not been previously bashed (many are as driven by kids and women) look out for rust too, its usually just unsightly but it can be quite bad, the 1.9n/a diesel is a good work horse, does great mpg and will pull a fair amount of weight

id go for polo , i had a 1.9 diesel saloon last year , 47k from new , full vw service history etc , paintwork had faded a bit but that was it , payed 350 quid with 9 months mot and no tax , so theres bargains to be had .....

just avoid the 6n 1.4 16v , there now finally getting cheaper and cheaper , gearboxes are prone to going though , ive got one and its had 6 gearboxes in 18 months , no matter how you drive them , they go pop :(