'Jap crap content'

madxrcabby

my mates 19, got a 1.8gti corolla and is paying £1500, and is buying a mr2 next week, which is gonna cost him 1550 to insure :P

bet he's got clean licence though , ive got 5 points , so doesnt make things easy :P

ive been half tempted to break this though , or sell it on , not too sure what its worth in bits but its gotta be worth a bit more than what i payed for it ,

anyone got any idea what it'd be worth a years ticket and 6 months tax ? :)

MR2's don't do sideways, they do limit of grip then backwards

interesting buy paul

Ever driven one, or are you going off what others have said?

I've driven one, had it sideways, and although I didn't hold a drift with it, I've seen others do it and it didn't end up facing the wrong way...

What is that hole for in the front bumper?

side markers , its a US spec bodykit , it did have side markers in but they got taken out for the last mot for some unknown reason :nutter:

and they aint the best car to go sideways with , but with some stretched rubber and stiffer sus it'll be fine , it holds a slide enough as it is so should be better , they are known to be really hard to get to go sideways but once they go its easily controllable , glad it hasnt got PAS too !

i payed 200 quid for it , so if it goes sideways into a field or something , just laugh it off :D

i payed 200 quid for it , so if it goes sideways into a field or something , just laugh it off :D

Sounds interesting.

I hope I am not on that same road as you when you are purposely trying to get it sideways & loosing control. :unsure:

Edited by Lee_2f2f

After paying that, id be happy. I personally think they're ugly, but if i saw one going with tax and test id defo buy it.. Probs break it after ragging it around for a bit.

that's what im planning , stuff like the headlights , 35 quid each they sell for , i got 4 spare ones with the car :pancake:

thats 210 quid there , wheels , say 150 minimum considering theyre 18's with all good tyres ?

hmm ........

there is such a thing as a closed off airfield at weekends yaknow ? its 250 yards away from my workshop ....

How do you, get access to a closed off airfield?

i know the owner of the land , its got a factory off the end of it which is closed at weekends , but its 1 and a half mile long and quarter of a mile wide , at the weekends my local car clubs allowed on there , close the gates behind us , and go from there ;)