The Claim Guys

gogomollie

Out of the blue a few months ago i got a phone call from these guys asking if i had ever been miss sold a payment protection, anyway cut a long story short i got the papers sent to me and filled them in and sent them off. I had a loan for £5750 with Halifax and a £1000 loan with welcome finance (which are all paid off now). Halifax have getting back in touch and said they are going to pay out but have not disclosed any figures and i am still waiting to hear from welcome finance.

Has anyone or someone you know had any experiences with this company?

they're the same type of company who did the in-laws tax credit return.

she was told se was owed £800 in back par for tax credits, so she went ahead with it. 4 months later she got a cheque through the door for £12!!! they said they over-estimated the amount owed, and after they had taken thier fee's thats all she had left!

instruct creditors to deal with YOU only from now on (after reading the T&Cs of the agreement with claim guys) it's like aeir hunters..... if they come to you and you know your owed money - get your own solicitor involved and they'll get the full amount oweing to you - unlike the hunter that take a fat wedge.