Am I going crazy!?

LiamGTR

Ok, so how many times (just a guest) a day do you wash your hands? I'm finding i'm contantly washing mine and only just started noticing it because it's getting worse everytime i touch something.

For example about 2 mins ago I went into the kitchen and had to move the ketchup bottle to get to the gravy, but then had to get up a.s.a.p to wash my hands :nutter: There was nothing on them or the bottle.

Isit just me or am I going Fcuking crazy!? :unsure:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you got the governments bullet in the head, they're spending millions on advertising the fact that germs spread via the hands.

there's another ad on tv at the moment (cant remember what company) but its message is loved ones hands carry germs.

is it any wonder you're washing your hands more often.

on a personal note i wash my hands a sh1te load a day, partly due to my job. but i feel the need to wash them more than i do, and if i take the bins out i have to force myself not to wash my keys after opening the door when i'm washing my hands.

fight the urges

OCD can take many forms, but, in general, sufferers experience repetitive, intrusive and unwelcome thoughts, images, impulses and doubts which they find hard to ignore

easy way to see if you DONT have it.... DONT wash your hands !!