weird kangaroo/jerking/huddering like symptoms...

dutchkev

this has started happening in the last week or so and its starting to get annoying.

if im traveling down the road at 30mph in 3rd gear, when my foot is on the accelerator pedal its fine, but as soon as i lift off the acelerator, the car jerks violently, but as soon as i put my foot on the clutch (all the way down) it goes away, but when i lift off, it does it again, its intermitant at the mo but its more oftern than not.

i am having some idle issues but thats not the main issue (got a feeling the ISCV need cleaning up/replacing) but i doubt they could be connected could they?

any help appreciated

Edited by dutchkev

this has started happening in the last week or so and its starting to get annoying.

if im traveling down the road at 30mph in 3rd gear, when my foot is on the accelerator pedal its fine, but as soon as i lift off the acelerator, the car jerks violently, but as soon as i put my foot on the clutch (all the way down) it goes away, but when i lift off, it does it again, its intermitant at the mo but its more oftern than not.

i am having some idle issues but thats not the main issue (got a feeling the ISCV need cleaning up/replacing) but i doubt they could be connected could they?

any help appreciated

does it splutter at all,have u also checked the oil as mine was low tended to do this

well wen mine did this even after newplugs cleaning idle control valve notjing changed till i turnt my car on a little later and car was grumbly then next day wouldnt start stipeed down and was head gasket was at fault also does it feel its lacking in power a bit

you need to check under the motor.

you looking for signs of thick gel like liquid, can usually be found oozing from a pouch like pocket on the belly of the car.

additional symptoms can range form:

addition of a tail like protrusion from rear of vehicle

requiring additives in the fuel supply (grass or small shrubs)

sudden clicking noise from front end

vehicle tends to veer off toward any well whenever you attempt to pass one due to its obsessive need to rescue someone named "timmy"

hope that helped :thumb:

Edited by shawdreamer

cheers lee, i'll make sure to check - mind you the previous owner (timmy) was reluctant to let him go :blink:

i doubt its the HG, no custard/mustard/mayonase near the oil filler cap, nice and brown now!

no thats fair mate mine didnt have any signs of it goin,no mayo et near filler cap just blew between cylinders