I JUST CAUGHT A PIKEY TRYIN TO AVE OFF WITH SOME ALLOYS

shawdreamer

So as some will know I suffer with an overactive thyroid gland which subsequently causes me to sleep little more than 2hrs out of 24hrs, this means Im awake at silly oclock and very rarely sleep at night atall.

Luckily my condition has positive comeback this time when I was sat ere watching some random discovery channel shite at 4am and the dog starts whimpering and half barking (anyone with a Staffie will know what I mean but for the non-Staffie owners its like a bark without the dog opening its mouth)

So I step into the kitchen to see whats kicked her off at silly oclock and she refuses to stop and all the time staring at the kitchen window, she dont kick off for nowt so I stepped outside to see what was going on and sure enough I can just make out a couple of people down the side of my car mumbling to each other.

I recently had my Ice stole out my last Si (tho I got the majority back :pancake: ) and who ever these blokes were it was OBVIOUSLY dodgy, I ran out to the car and no sooner did they hear me coming they scoobied, well two of em did as I hadnt been able to see the other lad who was sat on the floor next to one of my neighbours alloys(one side of the rear was up on some proper ould bottle jack) .

Long story short I grabbed the little scrote (couldnt be older than 14/15) and dragged him to mine, kept hold of him till I could shout for Lisa (the missus) who wasnt to pleased about being woke this early :rolleyes: , she didnt whinge when she saw I had hold of some hoodie scummer and she called the local rozzers (who to their credit turned up at mine within 10mins :huh: ).

The rozzers took my details and a short statement before cartin the little chav scum off, an officer will be coming to take a more complete statement tomorrow apparantly, just got back in from firing the neighbours alloy back on (rozzers told me not to touch anything but the rubber while doing it) and swinging on my break bar to make sure the nuts wont come off with ease anytime soon.

Ive gotta get a hold of the neighbour first thing before he go's out in the car in the morning so he doesnt move it as the SOC will want to try and pull whatever prints they can off the alloy surface, bottle jack and spider :))

Just thought Id tell you all as Im sure you lot can appreciate just how much joy it brought me to nab one of these litte feckers :D

Edited by shawdreamer

good on you. wish i could have caught the scrotes who nicked the only set of aftermarket wheels i ever had. they were £700's worth (only paid £150 - but not the point), they had the best locking nuts available at the time, but they managed to get them off in the hour and a half me and my parents were gone for one night for dinner (this was pre my driving).

up side was i have better taste in wheels, downside was no insurance to cover it as car was in process of being readied for the road. also cost me a pair of new discs as they just dropped the car straight on them and buggered them (drums were fine).

:thumb: nice one ,well chuffed somebody has got the balls to take these scum on, sorry the missus still got the grouch on give her a lie in and wake her with breakfast in bed, then again with some of your threads i have read that prob wont happen :roll: , my only thought is that again with other threads that have been posted, all he will prob get is a slap on the wrist, and whos been a naughty boy then, never the less hope the get proper done well done to you.

14/15....Punishment will be feck all so I don't know why the coppers want prints and statements frankly, nothing will come of it (I don't agree with it but If theyre going to bother gathering evidence then the scrote should at least pay for the hassle created)

fantastic work though mate, the neighbour will be chuffed indeed.

he'd have accidently fallen over and hit his face repeatidly if i'd caught the little barstewards - if they're old enough to be nicking peoples stuff - they're old enough for a hiding.

100% behind this train of thought!

Agree with scoop though. It's a waste of time and money since nothing will come off it.

Well done Shawshank :pancake:

13yrs old..... his mums already been and picked him up from warrington police station two hours ago as the police were unwilling to charge him at this point. (just got off the phone with a "victom support officer")

..... I wont be the good law obiding citizen next time, next time Ill put the little c*nt under the car wheel and kick the feckin jack out.

SOC fella said its actually pointless collecting evidence off the alloy as whatever prints/DNA he can retrieve wont be admissable in court due to the amount of contaminants on the alloy surface.

See what I mean, It's a complete waste of police time, how many manhours have the police spent on this case for no reason whatsoever. The problem you have with giving the kid a clip round the ear yourself is that the little sh!t will probably send the cops round your way for abusing him instead of taking the punishment like he should. Or even worse he may take revenge on you himself by attacking you or your property. Makes my blood boil. Put me in charge of the justice system

good on ya shaw.. :thumb:

he'd have accidently fallen over and hit his face repeatidly if i'd caught the little barstewards - if they're old enough to be nicking peoples stuff - they're old enough for a hiding.

exactly what mysteriously happened to some scrote who me and 2 mates caught syphoning diesel from my dads unit at 3am :ninja: :devil: :censored: :vangry:

So as some will know I suffer with an overactive thyroid gland

Same :(

Tablets have helped me with it (Carbimazole) but I get b*stards of headaches and feel sick for around 2 hours, 30mins or so after taking them... Which I've got to "put up with" ;(

Anyway... Well done on catching one of the little f0ckers in the act!

Although on a positive... If they nicked your car pre-1.6... they won't get far before a. getting pissed at the lack of power or b. a shitty 1.2 Police Corsa C catches them... :P