wheres my electricity gone?

stevmo3691

I fitted the induction kit and airbox i got off of danposs86 last night, got it all in then my very strange car decided to completely lose all electrical power, as if i had disconnected the battery.

then after 5 mins, it worked. drove the car to the end of my road, and as engine was cold, did its silly stalling thing where by it stalled (really need to check that out :rolleyes: ), then all electrics went again. pushed the car back to my drive, then all the lights came back on, and i could re-start it. took it for quick drive (new induction kit sounds awesome) and all was fine. got back home, parked and turned engine off and on few times with no problem.

i checked everything over last night and the only thing i toucked to do with electrics was the earthing point on the chasis rail, which is done up and in good contact. the car is fine atm, but just concerned bout it happening again.

any advice??

I fitted the induction kit and airbox i got off of danposs86 last night, got it all in then my very strange car decided to completely lose all electrical power, as if i had disconnected the battery.

then after 5 mins, it worked. drove the car to the end of my road, and as engine was cold, did its silly stalling thing where by it stalled (really need to check that out :rolleyes: ), then all electrics went again. pushed the car back to my drive, then all the lights came back on, and i could re-start it. took it for quick drive (new induction kit sounds awesome) and all was fine. got back home, parked and turned engine off and on few times with no problem.

i checked everything over last night and the only thing i toucked to do with electrics was the earthing point on the chasis rail, which is done up and in good contact. the car is fine atm, but just concerned bout it happening again.

any advice??

Immobilzer issue perhaps?