Jump to content

Any engineers?


Recommended Posts

I can only bend my left knee 20 to 30 degrees (Car crash almost 4 years back)


One thing I REALLY miss is cycling (just for fun, nothing crazy)


Obviously, I can't pedal a bike anymore. But, the other night I found this video:



I have emailed the address listed in the video info and also the company in America Unicam.


Unfortunately, neither seems to have been updated recently, so I am wondering if it would be hard for an engineering firm to make something similar?


I also found these images on google






This design seems to be less noticeable than the one listed above.


Any help would be gratefully received!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...