Southern kebab shops

danny1987

I do hope everyone is aware of the wide variation a "Kebab" comes in?

The wrap itself (if even used) can be many things but its far from defined.

The contents again can vary extensively.

yes, i wasnt to specific i suppose but i think its obvious which type of kebab combination im on about! the best type not them shity asda cunks of horse on a stick with a green pepper! lol

You would be surprised what your consuming in almost all kebab shops im afraid, theres a reason why theyre layered up in sections.

99% of the time your "Lamb kebab" would be lucky to consist of any more than 60% lamb. :mellow:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was living in st helens, a kebab is as desribed by Danny1987, in a naan bread with meat, salad, sause and all the samonela you could eat

a kebab in birmingham consists of kebab meat, pitta bread and a bag of salad :mellow:

lmao!... birmingham definatly is missing out then.

Just to throw this in here...

If everywhere APART from Manchester does them without this arrangement, perhaps Manchester is doing them incorrectly? :unsure:

I also think kebab meat with chilli in it is horrible, I'd sooner have it without. I've only ever been to one place that served it like that, and I've not been back since!

Edited by massivewangers

kebab comes with pita bread , chicken tikka mossalla comes with naan

Im pretty sure "kebab" is actually the content, what its wrapped in is purely preferance.

That's what I thought personally.

Its even more apparent if you look up traditional kebab recipes, very rare do they include a bread at all.