An old topic im looking for

mykez69

Truly gutting, but the RS4 being burnt out could have been avoided.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj306/speed_junkieIRL/4.jpg

If he had not have parked it on Clearly marked double yellow lines and parked it somewhere legal, then the RS4 would still be. :rolleyes:

But still........ what & why would some cnut want to do something like that? Truly evil.............

RS4 parked on double yellows and the other two in visitor bays.

No wonder folk took a dislike to him.

I suppose Sid, but surely a neighbour can not be so Crude as to do something like that? :(

Well it wasn't obviously the fire raiser's intnetion to do a 3 in 1.

Without knowing the situation I'd question whether a man with 3 noisey cars parked illegally on an estate/culdesac isn't a bit of a plonker.

I'd also point out that he owned an RS4 and an Evo. It's bad luck, totally, but my heart does not bleed for him.

RS4 parked on double yellows and the other two in visitor bays.

No wonder folk took a dislike to him.

I suppose Sid, but surely a neighbour can not be so Crude as to do something like that? :(

Well it wasn't obviously the fire raiser's intnetion to do a 3 in 1.

Without knowing the situation I'd question whether a man with 3 noisey cars parked illegally on an estate/culdesac isn't a bit of a plonker.

I'd also point out that he owned an RS4 and an Evo. It's bad luck, totally, but my heart does not bleed for him.

Mans got a point, however it was probably someone else he upset with his plonkerish traits that got the cars done over, Maybe upset the wrong people, and to upset the wrong people you need to be a bit of a wrong'un yourself.

Of course this is just speculation, he may be a normal joe who likes cars, doesnt like parking as well as he should and some scrotes just burnt them because they wanted to cause misery to a guy they didnt know