The Super Bowl

wwwd

The problem with american football is that they stop every time someone falls down, this is what I can gather anyway from playing a computer game about it years ago. they should never have called it football anyway, its got more in common with netball than it has football

to be fair its nuffin like netball lol apart from you can "pass" the ball, its basically rugby BUT you can pass forward and block :P

as far the name. . . . the americans named it before english football arrived over there so its just a coincidence they have the same name, but i agree american football should be called some thing different because the name doesn't repersent the game at all really :P

to be fair its nuffin like netball lol apart from you can "pass" the ball, its basically rugby BUT you can pass forward and block :P

as far the name. . . . the americans named it before english football arrived over there so its just a coincidence they have the same name, but i agree american football should be called some thing different because the name doesn't repersent the game at all really :P

the Americans were playing 'football' as we know it before someone decided to pick the ball up and run with it , the name 'football' stuck when they re-wrote the rules , I'm sure someone will pop along and give a much better explaination than me

Gridiron?

Originates from the uk & rugby football either way. :thumb:

Edited by PeeWee