GTI Skirts and spoiler

stevmo3691

Have a pair of Original GTI skirts currently in (i think) amparo blue but need repainting anyway, have few deepish scrapes on the bulges , but easily repaired with sanding and filler and one has a hairline crack in it, again repairable. include all 4 jacking point covers which have been screwed on to the skirts. i bought them few months ago for £30 delivered on ebay as they were described as good condition, which they aren't. I haven't had enough free time to do them so they are as they are - £10 collected.

Standard GTI spoiler, sanded down ready to be primed. fitting different spoiler so grab a bargain - £8 collected.

will enquire prices for posting if needed.

will include pictures when i can take some good ones :P

Have a pair of Original GTI skirts currently in (i think) amparo blue but need repainting anyway, have few deepish scrapes on the bulges , but easily repaired with sanding and filler and one has a hairline crack in it, again repairable. include all 4 jacking point covers which have been screwed on to the skirts. i bought them few months ago for £30 delivered on ebay as they were described as good condition, which they aren't. I haven't had enough free time to do them so they are as they are - £10 collected.

Standard GTI spoiler, sanded down ready to be primed. fitting different spoiler so grab a bargain - £8 collected.

will enquire prices for posting if needed.

will include pictures when i can take some good ones :P

will have skirts mate

spoiler not for sale. pics will be uploaded of skirts when my camera decides to focus properly. got few pics of my car then stopped focusing :censored:

will steal my dads camera tomorrow and have another try :D

Just after the Jacking covers mate..!

hi i need a passenger side front jack cover do you need all his covers cheers gary

spoiler not for sale. pics will be uploaded of skirts when my camera decides to focus properly. got few pics of my car then stopped focusing :censored:

will steal my dads camera tomorrow and have another try :D

Just after the Jacking covers mate..!

hi i need a passenger side front jack cover do you need all his covers cheers gary

Yes mate sorry

sorry, been having problems with cameras and computers (this is the 4th computer i have tried today). i can tell you all 4 cover do have small holes in them for screws so that they couldnt be stolen and the rear one on the n/side (iirc) has scrapes on it where previous owner of skirts was not a careful driver. easily repaired though.