Fuel Petition

fRoG

When VAT was reduced to 15%, the Chancellor added 2% duty to fuel to offset the reduction in tax collected from motorists. Now that VAT has been increased to 17.5% again this hidden tax has not been removed - hence recent rises in your fuel costs.

Sign the petition at the link below to have this stealth tax removed!

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/DutyReduction/

Yeah, cos this one, like every single other Fcuking petition is going to work or get listened to....

I'd rather wank my old man off to be honest, just accept that fuel is never going to be cheap, you pay a certain amount per litre then VAT on top.

Then if it does get dropped the cost will only go up when the chairmen of Esso decides that his jeans doesn't fit anymore and he has to raise the cost up..

Im gonna give it a miss. If you think the government are gonna lose income in times like this you're sadly mistaken. Public spending is being cut to the bone and without your 2ps it'll be even worse. 18 billion pound of debt needs paying off and although 114.9p is SHOCKING I'm willing to pay it. but then I only use a tank of fuel a month at the worst of times...