some confirmation please

bongo

while delivering chinese tonight i came back from a delivery heaters blowing hot air (already been out 3 hrs) was sat then for 1 hr,then went out again,heaters were blowing cold air and when i came back to the shop there was a puddle of water where my car was,checked water and bottle was empty there was signs of water spray on my bonnet of the power steering pump pulley and my drivers side bottom arm etc were all wet,so filled bottle back up and she was blowing warm air again, but looking underneath there was dripping from the bottom cam cover,it was 11,45 then so ive come in and will look tomorrow.

any suggestions guys?

while delivering chinese tonight i came back from a delivery heaters blowing hot air (already been out 3 hrs) was sat then for 1 hr,then went out again,heaters were blowing cold air and when i came back to the shop there was a puddle of water where my car was,checked water and bottle was empty there was signs of water spray on my bonnet of the power steering pump pulley and my drivers side bottom arm etc were all wet,so filled bottle back up and she was blowing warm air again, but looking underneath there was dripping from the bottom cam cover,it was 11,45 then so ive come in and will look tomorrow.

any suggestions guys?

Sounds like water pump to me. I believe the water pump pulley is behind the cam belt cover, but could be wrong.