PC gone mental

duffa

Call me racist, call me a phacist, I prefer to see myself as a realist. Immigration is one of this nations biggest problems, if it wasn't, the government wouldn't be finally introducing new laws on student visa's! A small percentage of immigrants contribute to our society, the rest segregate themselves into their own communities which we look at as slums - Bradford being a prime example.

Many things worried me about your post, including the 'respected role in the NHS', but the 'small percentage' one in particular was the most disturbing and ridiculous.

We live in a finite land space. Our population per land area is higher than most other countries. It has been scientifically proven that human beings react in an adverse manner when their space is confined. Increasing immigration, or for that matter, the indigenous population will only serve to make matters worse. I don't doubt that legal migration contributes more to the UK economy than it takes out but to get a true value the social impact has to be considered. When this is taken into account it is fairly obvious that the disadvantages outweigh the advantages. :nutter:

My grandparents came over in the 40's, and now myself, my brothers, parents, aunties, uncles and cousins are over here and lived here for all of our lives.

So you think we should all uproot and 'go home' do you?

And no, none of us claim off the state.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

youre missing the point. :rolleyes:

churches promote a community spirit and family values. some parents dont know how to bring up kids, hence theyll be mugging me and stealing my car in years to come.

Parents are to blame for kids being the way they are today, and why? Because the government has made it illegal to smack a naughty child even when you're the parent, in return the child knows it can push and push. If it can get away with this with its parents, it isn't going to care about teachers or other forms of authority is it?

Regardless of any law, if I feel my child deserves a slapped arse or hand, they'll get one. It never did me any harm, and taught me a lot.

Church? Ha!

youre contradicting yourself, how can the parents be to blame when youre saying that the government isnt allowing them to discipline their kids?

and anyway, its not the churches fault that parents arent allowed to discipline any more.

EDIT: as above

As said, the law could have been opposed and still can be.

Now you're putting words into my mouth. I've not mentioned anything about the church and parents, you brought that up. You said that kids need sunday school otherwise they'll end up 'mugging you'. I'm simply stating that I don't agree.

Your comment, a bit unfair isn't it?

What about the kids who've grown up with morals and standards without the church/mosque and aren't out mugging people? That's through old school parenting. Parents who don't bow down to others dictating to them how their kids should be raised by an already flawed system, parents like myself as it so happens.

If you read my comment again, i didnt say anything like that, i think youre mixing it up with one of my comments from earlier (which was meant as a joke anyway). That wasnt my point anyway. i just said that churches promote good family values, and i see them as being important in the community, but not necessarily the only way.

dont get me wrong btw, i agree with most of what youve said about disciplining kids etc. its ridiculous how much kids are allowed to get away with these days. ive got a few mates who are teachers, and theyve told me stories about them not even being allowed to send students out of the room any more.

dont get me wrong btw, i agree with most of what youve said about disciplining kids etc. its ridiculous how much kids are allowed to get away with these days. ive got a few mates who are teachers, and theyve told me stories about them not even being allowed to send students out of the room any more.

Yeah well this is it. My old dear is a teacher, she's only been in the profession just over a year after working in the NHS for the 26+ years previous.. The stories she's told us about the way that it works in schools now is a joke.

What I will say though, and she swears by this fact - The school she works in is in a mostly muslim populated area of Walsall in the West Midlands. Out of all the pupils she has, it's the white kids who play up and show disrespect more than any of the others. She says it's because these kids are mostly from broken homes, or have parents who're like those we've described already - a basic waste of space - a joke of a role model etc.

What sort of example do our kids set for future generations when the parents are this bone idle? What must the legal immigrants who come here to live and work think of us?

Sickening to be honest, not to mention worrying.

My grandparents came over in the 40's, and now myself, my brothers, parents, aunties, uncles and cousins are over here and lived here for all of our lives.

If you'd read everything I've said thoroughly, you'd see that what I was saying wasn't aimed at legal immigrants who work and contribute to our 'Economical Pot'. My problem is with the illegals and those who try to claim asylum here after passing through countless 'safe havens' to get here.

However churches also spend hours a week spouting lies to people who are willing to listen. I went through my life without church and I have community spirit and family values

How ironic. :unsure:

Lol. Never been but knows what they're all about and what goes on inside.

Correction, have been, a few times with my primary school (which was a C of E school...that had a couple of other children in, like a friend of mine who was muslim) and also been to christian weddings, christian funerals and christian baptisms, combined with religious education in primary and secondary schools.. I have enough of an understanding to decide that it is not relevant in todays society.

As for the parents who are raising the troubled kids these days...what can be done about them...Licenses to breed..I for one think yes!

I have never been to it on a Sunday as part of the congregation. Only there for a family members function or with school,which was just part of being in that school, why did i go to that school....because my mum is like you Sidrick, believes in it because she "doesnt not believe in it" and also because the school was literally opposite my front door

I have never been to it on a Sunday as part of the congregation. Only there for a family members function or with school,which was just part of being in that school, why did i go to that school....because my mum is like you Sidrick, believes in it because she "doesnt not believe in it" and also because the school was literally opposite my front door

So in reality not having been involved in the preachings & services you have no idea if churches "spout lies"?

If you'd read everything I've said thoroughly, you'd see that what I was saying wasn't aimed at legal immigrants who work and contribute to our 'Economical Pot'. My problem is with the illegals and those who try to claim asylum here after passing through countless 'safe havens' to get here.

Don't insult my intelligence.

I've read exactly what you've said, and the following:

We live in a finite land space. Our population per land area is higher than most other countries. It has been scientifically proven that human beings react in an adverse manner when their space is confined. Increasing immigration, or for that matter, the indigenous population will only serve to make matters worse. I don't doubt that legal migration contributes more to the UK economy than it takes out but to get a true value the social impact has to be considered. When this is taken into account it is fairly obvious that the disadvantages outweigh the advantages. :nutter:

Clearly implies that.

Don't insult my intelligence.

I've read exactly what you've said, and the following:

Clearly implies that.

Did I speak of immigration in the 40's after the Second World War when it was useful for us to have outside help to rebuild our bankrupt economy due to owing millions to the USA for the weapons they provided us with, not to mention rebuilding the towns and cities destroyed? No - where have I even insinuated anything in regards to immigration back then? This thread was about religion, I went on a tangent bringing immigration into it, then it moved on to the youth of today.

So get off your high horse, and pay attention. I'm speaking of current affairs, not what happened over half a century ago.. insult your intelligence? You have to have intelligence for it to be insulted - you've just shown you're one of these who's quick to pipe up, but doesn't actually read what is in front of you. :rolleyes:

I've quoted and even highlighted certain points you have made, yet you don't reference them.

If you can't even look at previous points you've made and just ignore them then there's no point me posting is there?

Of course there is, I welcome any opinion. But it helps if what I'm saying is understood too (granted I should make things clearer).. I have no doubt at all that your family contributed and helped to rebuild this nation after WW2. I have relatives who did just the same, moved to the UK around that time and did as what your family have done. Just as I have relatives now who have emigrated to such places as Dubai (The Palm - running development businesses), Australia (Brisbaine - running a restaurant and jet ski company) & Florida (Tampa - another property development business) - all of which contribute. I am fully aware of how migration/immigration works, I am educated in this.

This is why I am not commenting on times back then, as it'd make me a hypocrite. I am speaking of now, present day, problems that we all face that is seen daily in so many towns and cities around the UK.

Segregation is a huge problem in the UK, why is that? Over recent years we've seen a development in the communities of Eastern Europeans, especially here in Wellingborough. So many of them do just as so many immigrants from the Middle East do, they develop communities of 'their own people' (I don't mean that to sound racist) and cut themselves off. Why is this? Is this what social housing does? It can't all be to blame on that.. there's areas in Derby where I used to live that went the same way, and that wasn't a social housing area. Only a few weeks before Xmas while out shopping with my misses, a Polish lad approached me begging for money, I gave him all the change I had which was about £2. Walked up to the cash point to draw some money out for my other half and he appears next to me telling me to give him my money.. he ended up being told that the knife he was wielding had better be for show and was left in a tidy pile on the floor.

I'm getting onto another point now.. which is when that happened, at around 3:30pm on a busy Saturday afternoon, not 1 person batted an eye lid. Nobody gets involved anymore, everyone is scared and insecure of what they don't know. I've been covering this on my own forum over the last 2 days with a few of the lads, one of which is a Police officer and agree's that it's scary how this country has become.

How much crime is associated with illegal immigrants and asylum seekers?

I meant no offense in what I said in the previous post, apologies.