Which clothes shops do you visit?

Mikey_Scorted

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I shop at mainly JD Sports, JJB, Adidas/Nike shops etc. and specific sport/boxing shops but I have bought some sports clothes from LittleWoodsDirect before.

Basically just sport shops as I never wear jeans and always doing something either training or coaching or college and never go out drinking so never need to wear jeans or shirts etc.

Edited by LiamGTR

I shop at mainly JD Sports, JJB, Adidas/Nike shops etc. and specific sport/boxing shops but I have bought some sports clothes from LittleWoodsDirect before.

Basically just sport shops as I never wear jeans and always doing something either training or coaching or college and never go out drinking so never need to wear jeans or shirts etc.

Yeah thats fair enough, find the addidas shops to be quite pricey on their own and best to buy from places such as jjb etc

also good for trackies for lounging about at home in

Yeah thats fair enough, find the addidas shops to be quite pricey on their own and best to buy from places such as jjb etc

Stuff that, i don't wear trackies when im in the house just wonder around in boxers, mam is used 2 it with having 3 men in the house when my bro and dad lived here :pancake:

Primarmi, Matalan, Burton, maybe next & wifes littlewoods catalogue. Thats about it. I only wear jeans and t-shirts. And dont care a single bit for fashionable labels

yeah feel this way aswell, pointless waste of money

:D

Stuff that, i don't wear trackies when im in the house just wonder around in boxers, mam is used 2 it with having 3 men in the house when my bro and dad lived here :pancake:

haha fair enough mate, too many guests come round my house for me to be doing that lol :D

haven't bought many clothes for ages, but last few shops of the top of my head were, Blue Inc., Sports Direct and George @ ASDA :)

Oh yeah, can get some bargains at george, picked up one of the haynes manual t-shirts for 3 quid haha

plus 10% discount lol....

useful for boxers and socks and everyday t shirts :) :cheers: