Which clothes shops do you visit?

Mikey_Scorted

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haven't bought many clothes for ages, but last few shops of the top of my head were, Blue Inc., Sports Direct and George @ ASDA :)

Oh yeah, can get some bargains at george, picked up one of the haynes manual t-shirts for 3 quid haha

plus 10% discount lol....

useful for boxers and socks and everyday t shirts :) :cheers:

Yeah, bought about 9 briefs the other day lol for next to nothing haha :pancake:

Primark ???...you actually enjoy queuing for an hour then ???

Never had to que for an hour yet & reguraly use the Liverpool Primark as its huge 5 floors. So many tills that it rarely takes more than 10mins even on a Saturday when its heaving with customers?

George @ ASDA

Yup :cheers:

Most of the time I just get the bird to do my shopping ... Dont you lot?

No way.... surely you want to pick what you wear... would never let a woman pick my clothing!

I shop at Debenams alot, Topman and Burtons sometimes...TK Maxx is ok at times

Na .... Spend 1/4 my life in Bed, 1/2 at work and the final 1/4 Lounging around the house.

Plus she always Pays for them as well ... She has good taste, Just bought me some Burton Jeans the other day. Well Tidy and a nice fit :cheers:

Primark and Matalan...

Matalan jeans fit everytime and look ok after a few washes unlike Burton/Next/River Island jeans.

Primark for the underoos and socks... £10 got me 14 pairs of decent socks and 6 pairs of boxers... :thumb:

Couldn't give two sh1ts about fashion labels... If I think it looks good then I'll buy it and wear it... label or not! :cheers:

Couldn't give two sh1ts about fashion labels... If I think it looks good then I'll buy it and wear it

he says after turning up at mine with a beard so thick I didnt recognize him and thought some random bird watcher billy oddie lookalike had knocked on my door :pancake:

Edited by shawdreamer

Primark ???...you actually enjoy queuing for an hour then ???

Never had to que for an hour yet & reguraly use the Liverpool Primark as its huge 5 floors. So many tills that it rarely takes more than 10mins even on a Saturday when its heaving with customers?

The queues are usually quite large at some Primarks, but hardly an hour :rolleyes:

River island, Selfridges, Debenhams, Topman. :cheers:

Similar places to myself.

What does that say about me... :unsure: