1.8 cylinder head

scottishstu

i have a 1.8 head thats ready to, just needs a clean. had head skimmed. i bought it as a ported and polished head only to find it aint. currently has cams and plugs still fitted - can remove if you want and happy to arrange courier as you are a bit far - make me an offer

no idea what there worth how much inc p@p?

i have a 1.8 head thats ready to, just needs a clean. had head skimmed. i bought it as a ported and polished head only to find it aint. currently has cams and plugs still fitted - can remove if you want and happy to arrange courier as you are a bit far - make me an offer

no idea what there worth how much inc p@p?

well i have an invoice for the work done to the head which comes in at £81.65 (i will include this). shipping next working day before 6 pm will come in at £20.

as i'm not a greedy arse, £75 does the lot. your choice if you want the cams and plugs left on or taken off, but price is same, just whether you need them, or i can fit 130 cams and give it a quick clean and total at £90 (i bought them and throttle body for £42, paid £82 for the head, but as its not what i thought).

let me know by pm :)