tyres

16Vrhys

just found set of TOYO tyres fitted for £166 that includes balance valves etc all included , seems pretty gd price :)

http://www.tyre-shopper.co.uk/ts/search/ty...de=1955015TO1VX

Thats not a bad price, they are entry level toyos i think, i paid £200 for a set of t1r's a few years ago,

T1R's dont last tho, id have thought those will :)

just found set of TOYO tyres fitted for £166 that includes balance valves etc all included , seems pretty gd price :)

http://www.tyre-shopper.co.uk/ts/search/ty...de=1955015TO1VX

I've used tyre shopper for the last few sets I've bought and would recommend them, but you're not going to get 4 tyres for £120.

girlfriends mum had a full set of alloys for her fiat , i looked at them this morning and was same size tyres so the mrs asked for me and she said i could have them ! i got two fitted at the front , and the rears to be done , cost me £10 a tyre to be swapped and fitted :)

all with about 5mm tread left and not cheap tyres either pretty decent ones

did not put other two tyes on as they keep going flat she said but do you recon its down to the rim and not the tyre?

girlfriends mum had a full set of alloys for her fiat , i looked at them this morning and was same size tyres so the mrs asked for me and she said i could have them ! i got two fitted at the front , and the rears to be done , cost me £10 a tyre to be swapped and fitted :)

all with about 5mm tread left and not cheap tyres either pretty decent ones

did not put other two tyes on as they keep going flat she said but do you recon its down to the rim and not the tyre?

Older alloys can start leaking so it could be that.

Cant grumble for freebies :)

one of my rears are leaking too so not sure if thats the rim or tyre dont wanna pay tenner getting tyre fitted then it leaks still :( have to keep pumping the rear up

Do a water and soap test to check where it is coming out.

so if its showing around the rim edge it more likely to be the rim not sealing the tyre?