Road Rage??

keith83

Last night i went out with one of mates he was driving just before some traffic lights a bmw pulled over 2 lanes and cut him up quite bad he had to stop sharply.

on the next set of lights my mate pulled up along side him put down his window and really ripped into the driver he was around 35 40 my mate was going ape rubbish at him calling him all the names under the sun he got that bad i told him to shut up and give it a rest as the bloke in the other car refused to acknowledge he was even there.

I get angry sometimes while driving but he just went crazy.

Anyone else suffer like this on here?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night i went out with one of mates he was driving just before some traffic lights a bmw pulled over 2 lanes and cut him up quite bad he had to stop sharply.

on the next set of lights my mate pulled up along side him put down his window and really ripped into the driver he was around 35 40 my mate was going ape rubbish at him calling him all the names under the sun he got that bad i told him to shut up and give it a rest as the bloke in the other car refused to acknowledge he was even there.

I'd have probably got out and thumped your mate.

Some people just have alot of agression when in cars.....

I don't let it bother me, I just smile politely, but if I am the one in the wrong, I flash my hazards and if they get next to me, I apologise, there is no need to get all Hirate about it, thats how accidents happen.

P.S judging by what you say, your mate is one of those people who gets stupidly aggressive, probably sits on the arse of the driver in the wrong, flashing, honking and as said shouting the odds.... your friend is an ultimate number 1 COCK. :cheers:

Edited by Lee_2f2f

Thats what i said i would have done if i was the other driver i think he was well out of order from now on i think i will do the driving.

Agreed. :cheers:

Im terrible... If someone cuts me up i have to explaine to them where they have gone wrong in life.. Even if it holds up traffic... When i used to ride a bike i was even worse..

On the motorway (and always seems to be BMW drivers) I get well pissed off, i end up following the person, even if it means going out of my way... But i never get out.. its only to shake them up a lil.

But what your mate did was wrong, i never shout or swear at anyone.

i end up following the person, even if it means going out of my way... But i never get out.. its only to shake them up a lil.

Perfect example of an utter cock :rolleyes:

Question for you.... following the other car?? What is that going to achieve seriously?? I would love it if they got out and Lamped you one.

Edited by Lee_2f2f

i end up following the person, even if it means going out of my way... But i never get out.. its only to shake them up a lil.

perfect example of an utter cock :rolleyes:

Question for you.... following the other car?? What is that going to achieve seriously?? I would love it if they got out and Lamped you one.

So would i to be honest lol.

Its not like a follow up there ass like a annoying person... I just have to follow them, especially when they have done summat really bad.. Dunno what it is.. I just have to.. Say its cockish al you want... I say putting ya winky up another mans bum is cockish... But we all have our flaws ;)

Ill admit to roadrage but only if the other driver has just ignored every rule in the book or is just an idiot. In your situation, as your mate, id have done the same thing and would have got worse if the twerp ignored me. If he cuts across 2 lanes and then ignores other traffic, he shouldnt be driving. Maybe next time he'll cut it too close and hit a car with children in.

However, ill stick my neck out and say i shouldnt be on the road if i do that. If people drove sensibly and used common sense, roadrage wouldnt be a problem.

So would i to be honest lol.

Its not like a follow up there ass like a annoying person... I just have to follow them, especially when they have done summat really bad.. Dunno what it is.. I just have to.. Say its cockish al you want... I say putting ya winky up another mans bum is cockish... But we all have our flaws ;)

No need to start the gay comments now....... :rolleyes:

You follow a car because they did something wrong? Mistakes are made... following them is just childish & stupid.. what would you do if it was some guy with a gun??? you followed him because you "just had to" and he gets out and shoots you.......

Never react on an emotion... thats my motto... just because your peeved about a driver, what is the point in getting worked up about it?

Edited by Lee_2f2f