Road Rage??

keith83

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have bad automotive tourettes when I have my kids in the car.....

Eeeek.

Blonde moment, what is Automotive Tourettes? :unsure:

never mind:

1. automotive tourettes

buy automotive tourettes mugs, tshirts and magnetsA condition that encourages random outbursts aimed at the homeless, ugly, or disheveled from a moving vehicle. Usually insults are brief and to the point, in order to frustrate and anger the innocent bystander. Unfortunately, by the time they think of how much they want to hurt you, you are far down the street, hopefully not at a red light.

"AWWW, GROSS"

"AHAHA FAG"

"guy, seriously, stop your Fcuking automotive tourettes, you're gonna get rubbish thrown at my fresh whip."

Urban Dictionary knows all. :ninja:

Edited by Lee_2f2f

Can't help but think of this:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Can't find it, but there's a much better second time when Jay does it again, but this time it's night, and just before a set of lights that goes red.

Needless to say the "bus w4nkers" in question pop over to have a quiet word with the lads!

Hmmmm a few that spring to mind. One main one.

Guy sits up my arse so close I can't see his reg although I'm doing the speed limit whilst giving me verbal. I clearly had a baby on board sign on the back with tinted windows he couldn't see the little one wasn't in the car. He then waits till it comes to 2 lanes shoots up the INSIDE whilst shouting at. We get to the top of the hill and the light goes red so we're side by side. An exchange of words is had ending with me saying "you're a fuc*ing big man in a car eh whilst reaching for my seat belt" Driver in question looks straight ahead and drives off. 2 days later I see his car pull into my car park at work, I move off the shop floor to avoid confrontation as it'd hardly be proffesional. My collegue comes in the office wetting himself saying he got out his car, seen mine, looked around jumped back in his motor and took off.

I found it highly amusing, still can't help but think I was a t!t aswell though. As soon as I reached for my seatbelt he could've jumped out his car with anything.

If I'm on my own now I can handle idiots by ignoring but if they do something daft when I've got the little one in the car it's different.

The worst incident was the guy that cut me up and gave me the finger instantly for flashing my lights at him, I sped up to ram him :unsure: luckily I saw sense at the last second and slowed down. I think that time was the one that made me really screw the nut and realise idiots aren't worth it :thumb:

He then waits till it comes to 2 lanes shoots up the INSIDE whilst shouting at.

Doesn't that mean you were in the wrong lane?

maybe not I drive down the m4 every day to and from work sometimes I drive down the fast lane at 70 poss 75mph the law states 70mph. but i still get idiots behind me flashing waving their arms and shouting normally bmw's i am sure the law dosen't exempt bmw's.

I have children and some have not consideration at all. I had some prat last year flashing ranting and raving i was in the middle lane kids in the car he shot passed beeping his horn pulled in front and slammed his brakes luckly he was in a car on loan from a body shop just shows how he drives so my missus took the number and reg number and when i got home i call this company and went apeshit.

The folling monday the bodyshop called me back to inform me they went to the blokes house with the police took the hire car away and gave him back his unrepaied motor. I was so gratful that someone really took it seriously same there ain't more people around like that.

Comes to 2 lanes coming onto a roundabout, this one in question the left lane allows you to turn left or continue round up onto a 2 lane hill (which is where he undertook), the right lane allows you to turn right also, hard to put into words to describe it tbh. With 15 years driving experience I'm sure I've mastered which lane to be in :pancake:

He then waits till it comes to 2 lanes shoots up the INSIDE whilst shouting at.

Doesn't that mean you were in the wrong lane?

maybe not I drive down the m4 every day to and from work sometimes I drive down the fast lane at 70 poss 75mph the law states 70mph. but i still get idiots behind me flashing waving their arms and shouting normally bmw's i am sure the law dosen't exempt bmw's.

I have children and some have not consideration at all. I had some prat last year flashing ranting and raving i was in the middle lane kids in the car he shot passed beeping his horn pulled in front and slammed his brakes luckly he was in a car on loan from a body shop just shows how he drives so my missus took the number and reg number and when i got home i call this company and went apeshit.

The folling monday the bodyshop called me back to inform me they went to the blokes house with the police took the hire car away and gave him back his unrepaied motor. I was so gratful that someone really took it seriously same there ain't more people around like that.

If your sitting in the middle lane all the time or sitting in the overtaking lane at 70 allege time you deserve all you get. There is only one lane on the motorway you drive in, all others are for overtaking only.

I'm afraid to say I suffer with road rage a fair bit, doing lots of miles doesn't help nor does riding a motorbike alot which automaticaly makes you invisible. I react according to the situation tho, b it a horn blast, to verbal/ signalling but have on occasion had physicall confrontation, but that's life!

With 15 years driving experience I'm sure I've mastered which lane to be in :pancake:

A lot of people's driving gets worse with age. ;)

And regarding the previous comment, sitting in the middle lane is wrong. Learn the highway code.

Someone did something stupid on the road, the last thing I would be doing is driving anywhere near them. Just makes them more likely fcuk up again in my opinion, and I dont really want to be parked on top of his car at any point.

Summary : someone proves themselves to be a rubbish driver, stay the hell away from them!