Where the hell can I find HEALTHY snack bars!?

LiamGTR

asda ? click
Lol

Just get some meat on a stick. Awesome. 100% protein. Job done, no carbs, some healthy fats.

That's my point, i don't need none of these protein bars I get enough protein from my diet and supplements and too much protein is dangerous (potential death)

How about a banana or clementine?

I do normally take a bit of fruit but would just like a bar aswell, a banana lasts seconds for me :blush:

go aheads? holland and barrett do some nice things, that i can only assume are healthy?

Go aheads and all these 'cereal bars' aren't as healthy as they claim to be but thats the kind of thing i'm after. Been to H&B as said in the OP and they just do like packets of fruit not bars (which i ended up buying, a whole massive bag of raisins for £1.25 and put on my cereal):thumb:

If you want healthy, then a snack bar is not what you want.

What you need is things like raisans, nuts, fruits, things like that to nibble on.

Who says you unhealthy? Your best bet before starting any diet or changing what you eat is to go see a nutritionist really and get them to asess you. You might be cutting out foods your body needs.

Just get some meat on a stick. Awesome. 100% protein. Job done, no carbs, some healthy fats.

That's my point, i don't need none of these protein bars I get enough protein from my diet and supplements and too much protein is dangerous (potential death)

Potential death?

Are you joking?

Nope not joking at all mate; Ketosis & Liver damage to name just a few...

If you want healthy, then a snack bar is not what you want.

What you need is things like raisans, nuts, fruits, things like that to nibble on.

Who says you unhealthy? Your best bet before starting any diet or changing what you eat is to go see a nutritionist really and get them to asess you. You might be cutting out foods your body needs.

Lol nobody says I am unhealthy, I have quite a good knowledge in nutrition and know what I should/shouldn't eat right down to the gram and do have loads of fruit & veg, and as stated above raisins are sprinkled on my cereal every morning with a spinkle of protein, nice chocolatey fruit cornflakes :P I just really want something healthy to take to college or when i go out with my mates... because for a "Sports Academy" my college they have a shite variety in the canteen! :nutter:

Edited by LiamGTR