Formula 1 2010

Craig855S

Lol sorry Sidrick mate, but fair enough he had a forced pitstop, but Alguersuari is a 'noob' :innocent: Shumi should have easily been able to overtake him, especially with the car he has

The noobs are the hardest to overtake!!

Have you ever been karting? It's the folk that don't know what they're doing and have an erratic line that are the worst to try and pass.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great result for Button, I'm well chuffed :)

Don't see what people see in Hamilton. He's got no personality.

Personality isn't what counts when you're driving 200+mph in a F1 car.

He may have no personality but is a very good driver with a really good team/car behind him

Lol sorry Sidrick mate, but fair enough he had a forced pitstop, but Alguersuari is a 'noob' :innocent: Shumi should have easily been able to overtake him, especially with the car he has

The noobs are the hardest to overtake!!

Have you ever been karting? It's the folk that don't know what they're doing and have an erratic line that are the worst to try and pass.

Yea and I know what you mean, but 20+ laps or something the commentators said still seems a bit much for a 7 times world champion

Personality isn't what counts when you're driving 200+mph in a F1 car.

He may have no personality but is a very good driver with a really good team/car behind him

It matters to the like-ability factor though. Which is the primary reason I'm follow certain teams/sports people.

His personality is no interest of mine, although I find him likable.

He's british in a world sport. He gets my support. End of :cheers:

His personality is no interest of mine, although I find him likable.

He's british in a world sport. He gets my support. End of :cheers:

Do you support Andy Murray then? And David Haye?

Yes.

Although 'support' is probably not the word in sports I have no interest in (like the names you mentioned), but i'd always want them to win over other nations / countrys etc

Same as Football, I have a low interest in it, but I'd 'support' Northampton Town, regardless of their success / league position.

Great race, only bit that was "boring" was the several laps of the train of 5 cars going round with no-one overtaking anyone, It got tedious watching hamilton sitting behind the ferraris expecting the overtake to happen "any moment now"

I like Lewis, and support him more than Jenson but any brit result is a good result.

Lewis's pit stop will be a matter of debate but I thought everyone was going to 2 stop. I'm shocked that a soft compound tyre can last for 52 laps (and then some)

Maybe Lewis's engineers thought that if they got him on fresh rubber it'd help him close the gap down to Jenson so that when Jenson and the others "inevitatably" pitted to swap their ancient and falling apart tyres then Lewis would get the win...

Soft tyres should be SOFT, and be incapable of lasting any more than half race distance

Great race, only bit that was "boring" was the several laps of the train of 5 cars going round with no-one overtaking anyone, It got tedious watching hamilton sitting behind the ferraris expecting the overtake to happen "any moment now"

that's half the excitement, lol :D

Too right, eventhough I was watching it on the 1pm re-run I was still nervous as hell and thought it was great TV?