BBC1, Cars Cops and Criminals

Saunders

yah im watching it, white tranny van stopped...what a surprise it is a pikey by the name of Cornelius Boswell which isnt insured and was "only bought ysterday, guv" and it has just come back that he is actually Patrick Boswell with no license......

i fuckin hate pikeys!

Saw that, then the guy has the cheek to turn round and say the cops are racist to travellers :roll: :roll:

It is new stuff, I quite enjoyed it. I think I would enjoy being a traffic cop.

I have always thought that. But when speaking to Traffic Cops I know, or people who know them etc. Been told it can be so boring, due to sitting about half the time doing nothing. But I still think it would be interesting. When I looked into it, I was told you had to be in the regurlar police for two years. That put me off.

what bugs me always is the sentencing, not a police issue i know. Bloke steals a car, wrecks it plus 3 or 4 others, hits a few police cars and runs from police after car is stopped, using a police helicopter, 4 or 5 police cars maybe more, traffic police, local police, maybe a dog van, hours of resources etc, gets a 10 month ban (as in 1st episode) a fine amounting to a couple of nights in town...................................then.................

.....a bloke is stopped by one police car, drink driver, admits his stupid mistake and is banned for 2 years and fined 500 quid!!!!!!!!!!!!! something wrong in this country. by no means am i arguing drink driving isn't serious cos it is, just can't get my head round the comparable sentences.