HELP before friday!!!

danny1987

ok, i have come to an arrangement with "the chap" and i am purchasing bloo, as you all know it is far from road worthy therefore needs to be towed/flatbedded, i was willing to hire a trailer, have a tow bar fitted and collect myself untill i found out i needed to pass my test before jan 97 to be able to tow, so now i need someone who can either come with me or someone who lives near chappers to collect and bring to me. i will clearly pay for your trouble if someone can help but nothing silly... i called one guy who had a flat bed... he told me he would do it for £1 a mile lol... its 220mile one way to essex! he can forget that! any ideas here would be great. cheers.

I'm confused.

You were laughing at paying £1 per mile but now it's okay?

Thats what I thought earlier tbh. The only conclusion I could come to is that he was thinking he would have to pay the round trip?

Edited by PeeWee

I'm confused.

You were laughing at paying £1 per mile but now it's okay?

Thats what I thought earlier tbh. The only conclusion I could come to is that he was thinking he would have to pay the round trip?

A lot of people think they have to pay both ways when you quote for these jobs, but I suppose some people have paid it

Sorted then?

We on for friday afternoon?

yeah were on pal, will credit your account tomorrow....

and about the £1 a mile thing....... the guy i spoke to who quoted me £1 a mile said " your looking at £440 quid, but as its quite alot of money i will do it you for 350!" which i thought was still alot, anyway wayne said £220 which is what i can afford so were all set.

so bloo will live on??? :)

yes, i dont really plan to do any changes at all.... IF ANY, just the windows may get a slight tint, but im not even sure on that yet! a touch up here and there on her bodywork. apart from that it will remain how it is now. oh, and im going for 17" white compomotives. i think it will work well with bloo's colour. maybe towards the end of the year look at actually gettting round to the engine conversion! will have to see.

yes, i dont really plan to do any changes at all.... IF ANY, just the windows may get a slight tint, but im not even sure on that yet! a touch up here and there on her bodywork. apart from that it will remain how it is now. oh, and im going for 17" white compomotives. i think it will work well with bloo's colour. maybe towards the end of the year look at actually gettting round to the engine conversion! will have to see.

Sweet :D

Take your time and think about everything you do. It's not a neon lights and stick-on vents kind of car :pancake:

Sweet :D

Take your time and think about everything you do. It's not a neon lights and stick-on vents kind of car :pancake:

And I have come to the agreement with Dave that if you ruin Bloo, I'll physically slap you! Dave knows how much I love this car. :cheers: