The erm... Brits 2010

Lee R

only issues because its slighly delayed in case people swear, just like liam g swearing and throwing brit an mic into audience.

A peter aint going down to funny

Indeed, because its live it lags a few seconds so they can block out the likes of Liam Gallager.

Best bit was when Peter Kay came back on saying "what a kn0bhead" and they didnt screen that out lol.

Edited by PeeWee

he's trying too hard and the audio mutes are annoying !!

he's trying too hard and the audio mutes are annoying !!

but.... i'd DEF do Cheryl though !!.....that Ashley needs to give himself a shake !!

Cheryl cole is off and on with me, sometimes she looks fine, but when she goes on a "diet" and gets down to 5 stone or whatever the Fcuk she does she does look like a skeleton and that repulses me, she's normally good looking on x factor mind. but lately she has got too skinny, shes borderline too skinny at the best of times

Fine

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/23/article-1100710-01D0FAE90000044D-394_233x475.jpg

Fcuking rank, but i bet she things she looks amazing

http://theradreport.com/files/images/cheryl-cole-boobies%20-%201.jpg

missus sister called us earlier and said the backstage party was almost depressing and her and her fella f*cked it off after an hour and a half to head into town instead :roll: :roll: :roll:

Oh and no she aint a star, acter, promoter, manager etc etc........she won the tickets in a competition

knew Cheryl before her fame - MUCH better before she started being a celeb.

and her brothers an UTTER UTTER TW@T. also saw him in acklington & durham prison when i was doing blood spills - prize tit he had to be kept with the peados/rapists as a vunerable person because he'd get a hiding a day for playing on the "my sis is a celeb" card

it wouldn't matter who was presenting the Brits as probably more than 75% of the tables are taken by industry knob heads who are too drunk or drugged up to know whats happening or simply don't care. It could be Barrack Obama, Gandi, or God presenting and they still wouldn't get any respect or get listened to!