Deed Poll's?

Apnea

Anyone ever done, or know anyone whos done this? I've just applied for one with a comical name. I've always wanted to do it and after reading loads of funny ones people had changed them to. I had to do it. Best £33 I've ever spent.

Thoughts?

Wat is it :P

http://www.ukdps.co.uk/ thats the one I've changed it with. Costs £33.

They are good and helpfull on the phone. I've changed mine to Jonny ' The Real Adventures Of ' Quest Thats actually not even A joke. I thought it would be funny. Some of the ones I've read are A guy called Tom Hayward changed it to N'Tom The Haymaker Haywardyouliketocometomine and a girl changed her full name to Lala and another guy changed his name to None Of The Above. Have a look on that weblink above, and look at press releases on the bottom right hand side. Theres news articles about the funny things people have legally changed their names too :)

WWWD - What do you mean you smell bullshite you plank?

Why the hell would you want a stupid cheesey name? Now ANYTHING involving your name, basically verything and everyone is just goign to be embarrersing now

A lass asks you your name

You fill in a job application form

Your friends ask for your new name

Your partents ask

You have a child

The list goes on!

Sorry mate but think it's pathetic.

They are good and helpfull on the phone. I've changed mine to Jonny ' The Real Adventures Of ' Quest Thats actually not even A joke. I thought it would be funny. Some of the ones I've read are A guy called Tom Hayward changed it to N'Tom The Haymaker Haywardyouliketocometomine and a girl changed her full name to Lala and another guy changed his name to None Of The Above. Have a look on that weblink above, and look at press releases on the bottom right hand side. Theres news articles about the funny things people have legally changed their names too :)

You changed your name for comical value & your calling people a plank? :unsure:

We will not accept an application for a name that:

* does not include at least one forename and one surname;

?????