Deed Poll's?

Apnea

Yeah La La First name, and second name...

Obviously as I've openly admitted this on an forum I expect a certain degree of flaming which is fine, I can deal with it. But you only live once and its not exactly difficult to change it back.. Plus for application form, I dont have to put my full name on, I can just put Jonny Quest on there. Same with everything else. And to top it all off I was bored with my name and fancied a change.

LiamGTwhatever, apart from the job application form which I mentioned above. My friends, family and colleagues all now know :) ok?

http://www.ukdps.co.uk/ thats the one I've changed it with. Costs £33.

They are good and helpfull on the phone. I've changed mine to Jonny ' The Real Adventures Of ' Quest Thats actually not even A joke. I thought it would be funny. Some of the ones I've read are A guy called Tom Hayward changed it to N'Tom The Haymaker Haywardyouliketocometomine and a girl changed her full name to Lala and another guy changed his name to None Of The Above. Have a look on that weblink above, and look at press releases on the bottom right hand side. Theres news articles about the funny things people have legally changed their names too :)

WWWD - What do you mean you smell bullshite you plank?

You changed your name for comical value & your calling people a plank? :unsure:

I wasnt reffering to the "stupidity" of what he said, I just wondered why he used the term "bullshite"

I wanted to change my first name to Lord a few years ago so on all documents IE drivers licence and credit cards etc it would say Lord Chris I*****

They wont let you do that im affraid :( Same with prince, princess, lord, laird, baron, baroness, sir, duchess etc etc

I know :( Thats why i aint done it :(

you can buy a title if it means so much to you - i know a fella who bought the title "vicount" - i kid you not!

My sister bought me the title of Lord a few years ago... i never went through with it all though, its not a real title is it? You cant have it put onto your drivers licence can you?

http://www.ukdps.co.uk/ thats the one I've changed it with. Costs £33.

They are good and helpfull on the phone. I've changed mine to Jonny ' The Real Adventures Of ' Quest Thats actually not even A joke. I thought it would be funny. Some of the ones I've read are A guy called Tom Hayward changed it to N'Tom The Haymaker Haywardyouliketocometomine and a girl changed her full name to Lala and another guy changed his name to None Of The Above. Have a look on that weblink above, and look at press releases on the bottom right hand side. Theres news articles about the funny things people have legally changed their names too :)

WWWD - What do you mean you smell bullshite you plank?

You changed your name for comical value & your calling people a plank? :unsure:

Haha :D

Glad I'm not the only one who saw the irony.

I wanted to change my first name to Lord a few years ago so on all documents IE drivers licence and credit cards etc it would say Lord Chris I*****

They wont let you do that im affraid :( Same with prince, princess, lord, laird, baron, baroness, sir, duchess etc etc

I know :( Thats why i aint done it :(

you can buy a title if it means so much to you - i know a fella who bought the title "vicount" - i kid you not!

My sister bought me the title of Lord a few years ago... i never went through with it all though, its not a real title is it? You cant have it put onto your drivers licence can you?

you might be able to. then it would be worth changing your name to ee lordey so you can become lord ee lordey (god bless mock the week)