Eastenders Live

wwwd

i dont watch eastenders but i know episodes are filmed weeks in advance so surely all the subsequent episodes have already been filmed, arrest, remand, trail scenes weeks ago, unless they never mention the murderer again.

they did a special aftermath show with george lamb after and they said that the scenes had been recorded around it but not telling the actors/actresses "their motivation" :)

don't watch eastenders but is jack scott malson who played phil hunter in the bill

I watched the live episode which he was in, on the bill and he messed up once or twice

Yeah thats him!

There were no where near as many mistakes as the Bill Live... Remember the "exploding car"? lol

any links to this car?

You tube it.. Basically they didnt get it in sequence properly.. the door of the car fell ofthen a few seconds later the car exploded lol

Its in 6 parts,im not watching the full episode to see a blooper

don't watch eastenders but is jack scott malson who played phil hunter in the bill

I watched the live episode which he was in, on the bill and he messed up once or twice

Yeah thats him!

There were no where near as many mistakes as the Bill Live... Remember the "exploding car"? lol

any links to this car?

You tube it.. Basically they didnt get it in sequence properly.. the door of the car fell ofthen a few seconds later the car exploded lol

Its in 6 parts,im not watching the full episode to see a blooper

Lack of dedication! lol

i dont watch eastenders but i know episodes are filmed weeks in advance so surely all the subsequent episodes have already been filmed, arrest, remand, trail scenes weeks ago, unless they never mention the murderer again.

they did a special aftermath show with george lamb after and they said that the scenes had been recorded around it but not telling the actors/actresses "their motivation" :)

Yeah, apparently they filmed about 10 different endings (and they even showed a few, one being Max and another being Ryan).

So in the following episodes they just filmed more scenes and will edit the future shows showing the real killer's consequences, etc.