The TOF's back on the mainland!

Flat_Steve

Thanks for the other pics, I haven't seen some of those. Looked amazing on the later alloys with the mudflaps. Tina emailed me:

Thanks for all the pictures, I'll join the club soon, just going to try and get it looking a little better first, looks like it needs two new bumpers or a repair, going to get it MOT'd in the next couple of weeks and back on to UK plates, I had the car off swopz. I swopped for my 51 reg Ford Focus TD, I just felt like a change and never saw the car before that....

I'll keep in touch to let you know how the car is doing, thanks again for pics and info.

Cheers,

Tina

Wow those where the days :cheers:

Car was perfectly fine when i sold it as most people will know i was still showing it up to the sale of the car i seem to remember things needing replacing after a incident when devboy had it if thats what your refering to :thumb:

Anyway Great car one of the best i have owned just lacked the power and the cossie bug got me so i had to get rid

I think this is when the car looked its best which was far from how it looked at for fair when i saw it last year :(

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/kwikfix/TraffordMancMeet/Dave5.jpg

flat steve i never got banned it was devboy who bought it over to the isle of man he got banned then some lad bought it and it just sat on his farm so i offered him silly money for it and got it then i was going to bring it up 2 the way it looked when you owned it but there was far to much wrong with the car and i just wasnt going to throw silly money at it when i was never going to get it back so i just done the bodywork a full respray and put a new motor in it then sold it the guy who bought it off me for £2500 used it for 2 weeks then sold it on to a mate of mine for quite a bit less so i offerd the wheels that are on it now plus £50 for the compos plus the car was shagged the wiring was very bad just scotch locks everywere the avo coilovers needed a full service the sideskirts just kept cracking all the time loads more but apart from that i had great fun with the car got attetion wereever it went and was quite popular with ladies.

Car was perfectly fine when i sold it

there was far to much wrong with the car..... plus the car was shagged the wiring was very bad just scotch locks everywere the avo coilovers needed a full service the sideskirts just kept cracking all the time loads more but apart from that i had great fun with the car got attetion wereever it went and was quite popular with ladies.