Bloo....

danny1987

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
gave her a shampoo polish yesterday cost £30 on autoglm just noticed i missed a bit on the splitter tut! just got these as it was coming offa my drive today. need a jet wash on my roof! jeez!

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2691/dsc00095cp.jpg

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8020/dsc00096gh.jpg

That does look 4 different colours..

It is a lovely colour (one of them) and it is tasefully kitted but the wrong colours do make it look......bodged

wudnt either bother chuckin money at the diesel lump, thats my opinion, assuming his got another car to run around in, id save to drop a diff lump init

i hear... once i turn to a diesel i wont turn back! so i would love to see what the fuss is about. the thing is with the petrol conversion... i could be loking at SERIOUS cash as i dont just want to throw a 1.8/2L in... i would want atleast an RS2000 engine in bloo, it would only be fair to it... and i think you can all imagine what that is going to consist of, as to why i said later on in the year, need to save up. just to get it going for now so its not just sat there is why i want to get the diesel running.

erm just the cost of an rs2000 and swapping everything over, i think i picked my donor car up for about £400 and selling the bits i didn't need paid for the car!

• 3 weeks later...
paintjobs a real shame :( awesome colour, well the rear door and rear quarter are :(

good luck with it though!

why is it a shame?

Wanna buy a Leather interior for it ?

Full Leather :mellow:

no mate, interior sorted :D thanks anyway lol

any update with this ??

well, no!... not started yet, i am going to start it as the days are getting lighter now and been having a good run of sun, so mates who are clued up in that way are coming to muck in, i decided to go against the diesel now and stick something with some power in it. not sure what yet. will update within the next few weeks on progress :D

i used to want to know what colour the paint was - i'd prefer not to know now....

If I'm not mistaken the colour looks like Nissan Bayside Blue to me.

nope :P