Immobiliser problems

RAMBIRKETT

Hi folks, i have a 1.1 fiesta 1993 and it had an intermediate starting problem. The led light goes crazy and now it doesnt start :( The car has now been off the road :(

The starter turns over and the plugs are sparking but the fuel pump is not switching on. I've tried to run a fused switch live the the fuel pump to give me fuel to the injector. The fuel gets through to the injector but the injector is not working.

Can i bypass the external pats system to get the fuel switched on again?

Many Thanks

Russell

external pats is easy to bypass , i had to do this after i did a engine change ,

run a live to the live on the coil pack,.

If you read the post you'll see he's got spark but not fuel.

RAMBIRKETT: let the PATS light flash and after 30 seconds it will start to flash a fault code at you.

Right okay, i used to have an old vauxhall that you could count the flashes etc. Do you know where i can get a list of codes from?

Thanks

external pats is easy to bypass , i had to do this after i did a engine change ,

RAMBIRKETT: let the PATS light flash and after 30 seconds it will start to flash a fault code at you.

youll also see that he asked if he can bypass the pats,.

youll also see that he asked if he can bypass the pats,.

The led flashes doesnt seam to flash a code after a certain amount of time. They just seam to flash rapidly until i switch the ignition off ?(

How can i bypass it to get the injector to fire?

Many Thanks

Russell

I've replaced the key and antenna ring this morning but guess what. Still flashing code 13 :nutter: Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Now i'm stuck!

Any ideas?

Thanks

But last time you had 15 which was wrong key code - now you've got 13 which is cannot read key. Is the part number on the transceiver the same as the one you took off?