Immobiliser problems

RAMBIRKETT

I've replaced the key and antenna ring this morning but guess what. Still flashing code 13 :nutter: Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Now i'm stuck!

Any ideas?

Thanks

But last time you had 15 which was wrong key code - now you've got 13 which is cannot read key. Is the part number on the transceiver the same as the one you took off?

Sorry i meant to say code 15, the same code as last time :(

So what do you mean when you say replaced the key?

I bought another key + matched antenna ring to see if that would do the trick.....but it didnt

theres your problem , the ring isnt coded , its the module i think is under the dash fot the pts thats matched to the key ,

run a live to the live on the coilpack , this will bypass the external pats to alow it to start,.

So what do you mean when you say replaced the key?

I bought another key + matched antenna ring to see if that would do the trick.....but it didnt

theres your problem , the ring isnt coded , its the module i think is under the dash fot the pts thats matched to the key ,

run a live to the live on the coilpack , this will bypass the external pats to alow it to start,.

The ring doesn't hold any codes - codes are held in the ECU or external PATS module.

the coil trick only works if its external pats ,

have you tried it yet?,.

Yes it is external pats :)

but i havent tried it yet.....

I'm a little confused cos the sparking is not the issue its the injector thats not firing :(

I wish someone could PM me the details on what wires i need to earth and swap over to bypass the pats............. :cheers:

Edited by RAMBIRKETT