3 bike motorcycle trailor, good condition.

MarkyMark

As title, trailor is black with 3 sections for mounting motorbikes on. Back of trailor drops down for getting the bikes on and off easily. Ive sold my crosser and my sons bike fits in the boot of the car so the trailor is not being used and taking up space in my garage. Could easily be converted into a very useable box trailor. Collection prefered but could deliver within a 50 mile radius of Manchester with the buyer paying petrol costs, if delivery is required buyer must pay for the trailor prior to delivery and petrol costs on delivery. :cheers:

Price: £75 ono

As title, trailor is black with 3 sections for mounting motorbikes on. Back of trailor drops down for getting the bikes on and off easily. Ive sold my crosser and my sons bike fits in the boot of the car so the trailor is not being used and taking up space in my garage. Could easily be converted into a very useable box trailor. Collection prefered but could deliver within a 50 mile radius of Manchester with the buyer paying petrol costs, if delivery is required buyer must pay for the trailor prior to delivery and petrol costs on delivery. :cheers:

Price: £75 ono

Got any pics please...?