removing front bumper - Mk6

corley

its a hooore o a job if you have AC in terms of fiddley but the job itself is reletivly straight forward, As said above 2 bolts either saide of the RAD and the two scews and itll pull off.

i did this last week with no prior knowledge and thought it was a piece of cake. easy easy job mate :thumb:

its a hooore o a job if you have AC in terms of fiddley but the job itself is reletivly straight forward, As said above 2 bolts either saide of the RAD and the two scews and itll pull off.

i did this last week with no prior knowledge and thought it was a piece of cake. easy easy job mate :thumb:

have to agree with the newcomer and contridict the long termers, its a absolute piece of pisss EVEN with air-con and thats without the rachet spanner and only using a halfords socket set

honestly.......... You lot are a right bunch of embarrassing fairies at times :rolleyes:

Edited by shawdreamer

yep me too i impressed even myself