FAO: Music Producers

fekyo

ok so this is the newest tune ive been working on last night. want to finish it off tonight, but i want a load of opinions/critism before i do the final cut.

http://soundcloud.com/fekyo/unfinished-dubgrime

-CMON PEOPLE LISTEN AN COMMENT I NEED SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM BEFORE I FINALISE THIS RIDDIM. WHATS WRONG/DOESNT SOUND RIGHT? BREAKS TOO LONG? TOO ROBOTIC AT 1.36? SHOULD IT BE LONGER? LONGER CHORUSES??? COMMENT...

if anyones interested im using fruity loops 8 xxl producer edition, and if you wana hear any of my other work just ask

fekyo.

edit: btw its not stayin instrumental it will have grime bars over the top

Edited by fekyo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find that a bit irritating after a while sorry mate... the bass and beat is alright but the tune is very simple and not very good and after about a minute I got bored of the beats and bass. I think I listened to something of yours before though and this is alot better... also I know this kind of stuff isnt easy. I sat trying to make a track with my mate and got bored after about 2 hours.... time alot of time and thought really

MATT86 AND LORD: what would you change?

WWWD: cheers. here my 2nd most recent one, bit more grime scene. 99% done. this one defo needs lyrics tho...

http://soundcloud.com/fekyo/dirt-grime-instrumental-remix

but i want critism of the 1st tune!!!

join my youtube channel for more: gofeknks

PEEWEE: what ya mean rythm tracks out?

Its not in time with the rest of the tune I mean, although ill admit im not into grime so maybe thats the point of it but I have spent many years producing at home & in the studio. Im fully qualified in this area.

There isn't anything out of time there PeeWee.

Fekyo you need something else in there, something a bit more chorusy.

Its not in time with the rest of the tune I mean, although ill admit im not into grime so maybe thats the point of it but I have spent many years producing at home & in the studio. Im fully qualified in this area.

There isn't anything out of time there PeeWee.

Fekyo you need something else in there, something a bit more chorusy.

Like I said Im not aware how grime should sound, maybe its supposed to be off tempo?

I do have quite a trained ear & plenty of years experience in this field though.

how many seconds in does what sound out? peewee

Its not seconds mate, I would need the multitrack to know for certain.

Ill have to knock something together for you to show you what type of style & quality I make myself. Im always willing to help any way I can. :thumb: