Have i Been scammed?

daddycool

Brought some lights last week via a member from here (heavyrightfoot) as he looked like a good club member regular i broughts a set of rear lights for my m6 but i havnt recieved anything and ive tryed to contact him every day for 5 days and i dnt get a reply even tho he has come on forums daily as i look at his profile.

heavyrightfoot if u see this please contact me regarding my lights or refund the money in paypal as i carnt dispute as U asked for a gift.

I would 99% say you wont be scammed by Heavyrightfoot mate. I have seen him help out many a member & grown to be a very helpful trustworthy guy. I would say theres a simple answer & im sure he will get backk to you.

In this case I would say dont worry.

OK, as u see im new here and been waiting days for reply with seem him online.

And needed to basically do somet as i have been scammed by some members from GTI-6 forums in the past.

The topic name could of been somet diff but didnt no wat to put lol.

I can say that you have not been scammed, waynes a great guy and i've bought loads of things off him including 2 cars, i think he's having problems with the internet at the mo, i'm sure he will contact you as soon as he gets your message mate, ill mention it to him when i next see if if you want :)

Brought some lights last week via a member from here (heavyrightfoot) as he looked like a good club member regular i broughts a set of rear lights

When you buy something from someone the word you want to use is BOUGHT, FFS

Very much doubt u have been scammed,i for one have brought a item off heavyrightfoot and i was happy.

FFS :nutter:

OK, as u see im new here and been waiting days for reply with seem him online.

And needed to basically do somet as i have been scammed by some members from GTI-6 forums in the past.

The topic name could of been somet diff but didnt no wat to put lol.

If his home page is the index of evo (like mine is) and he is away for a while but his wife or kids are opening up internet explorer it will count as him being "online" every time they open the browser..... Something to think about

theres no help in what he said tbh.

He Bit*hed about my spelling and then made a excuse For him weather it was true or not.

As a newbie on here the other fellas that replyed was very helpfull to get a bit of a backgroup check on the person i brought of and they replyed in a decent manner.

All sorted now,

thanks all

He Bit*hed about my spelling and then made a excuse For him weather it was true or not.

As a newbie on here the other fellas that replyed was very helpfull to get a bit of a backgroup check on the person i brought of and they replyed in a decent manner.

All sorted now,

thanks all

Glad it's all sorted, but you are taking craigs post out of proportion.

The spelling of Bought and Brought is a common mistake on EVO and it does get some peoples backs up, just take it with a pinch of salt its a website for god sake.

Looks like you'll be a fun member.

that in a good way or bad way lol

All sorted now,

thanks all

Glad it's all sorted, but you are taking craigs post out of proportion.

The spelling of Bought and Brought is a common mistake on EVO and it does get some peoples backs up, just take it with a pinch of salt its a website for god sake.

will Do

Looks like you'll be a fun member.

that in a good way or bad way lol

Sarcy way.

Seriously fella, don't take what some people say so seriously, it's a website. no harm is being done by Craig just expressing he hates people getting 2 simple words mixed up. :thumb:

Edited by Lee_2f2f