Some good news

Lee_2f2f

Congrats, it is a bit of a whirlwind isn't it? Seems like only yesterday you split up with your ex and took Martin on that holiday as "just friends" IIRC

If you are as in love with your missus as I am with Martin, you would understand.

Edited by Lee_2f2f

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, it is a bit of a whirlwind isn't it? Seems like only yesterday you split up with your ex and took Martin on that holiday as "just friends" IIRC

If you are totally in love with your partner you would understand.

Get a room :roll:

At the end of the day, does it really matter how long you are with someone? there is no limit on how long you are to be together before you get engaged......

and You can't really comment because you don't know the in's & out's about my relationship or understand how much we are in love. but anyway....

Thanks for the congrats everyone, we really appreciate it. :)

Mate I'm not insulting you

Definition:

1. something happening or changing swiftly: something that happens very quickly, or a rapid succession of events ( often used before a noun )

a.) whirlwind romance

Me and my wife were fairly quick, we moved in together after just 15 months (and were 20 years old) and were engaged after less than 2 years and married by just over 2 years from meeting. As you say certain conditions cause relationships to progress quicker or slower than others. I'm not saying you should wait because obviously you and only you know when you're ready. I knew I was ready with the missus a lot earlier than when we got engaged. But I waited until the Valentines day to do it, and wanted to move in together a lot earlier than we did but money slowed us down by a few months

Mate I'm not insulting you

Me and my wife were fairly quick, we moved in together after just 15 months (and were 20 years old) and were engaged after less than 2 years and married by just over 2 years from meeting. As you say certain conditions cause relationships to progress quicker or slower than others. I'm not saying you should wait because obviously you and only you know when you're ready. I knew I was ready with the missus a lot earlier than when we got engaged. But I waited until the Valentines day to do it, and wanted to move in together a lot earlier than we did but money slowed us down by a few months

I know you are not Insulting me Craig, Don't worry. :)

I knew I was ready with the missus a lot earlier than when we got engaged

We both felt the same was as well, and we also moved in together a few months ago. :)

Edited by Lee_2f2f

Best of luck to you, geezer. Hope you get many happy years together

After all, things can only go up from here :P

...Coulda phrased that better, but you know what I mean!

Lol, Yes dear I know what you mean. :roll:

------------

Thanks everyone, it really does mean alot. :)