Help with phone contract?

Saunders

i have a iphone 12 months unlimited internet O2 sim card spare somewhere, they go for about £30 on ebay,

They should work in any phone and all u do is top up £10 once and u recieve free internet for 12months weather u have credit or not which is great.

not at all fella - wi-fi is in effect free

they do get charged in US.

They have very bad networking

Modern smartphones like to have a permanent internet connection to do various things, so when you're not on a wifi network it will try and use your GPRS/3G connection to do web things. This will cost you if you don't have a data package.

they do get charged in US.

They have very bad networking

I think some people are getting confused as to what wifi is. You don't get charged for wifi unless you're connecting to a public wifi service (eg a BT hotspot)...

Yeah, I have the handset. Seems to be good so far, just getting used to it, so it's frustrating when I do something by accident! I was just worried about the internet, as its a smartphone it's always trying to connect, so I cancel it when I can.

My girlfriend has an iPhone I always used to be on, I think when the right apps start coming out for this it will be so much better. Apart from the fact the iPhone obviously acts as an iPod. But if you're not bothered about that then this is the one.