Can anyone tell me roughly what its worth?

fresh dfm

Not looking for a new car unless the right one comes along but i quite fancy a Fiesta again (the xr2i shape), iv got my car up for swap on fiesta turbo and i keep getting pm'd asking how much i would sell outright for.I dont want to sell it but It got me thinking that i dont have a clue what its worth, i know it all depends on where you sell it but im pretty sure iv witnessed GTi's in worse condition than mine still sell for over £1000. So what do you guys think i could sell it for?

heres the link. Sorry im sure your all sick of seeing the same pics now but theres a fair bit of recent info in with this ad.

http://www.fiestaturbo.com/forums/viewtopi...800617#p1800617

Thanks...Sam

Someone will want it mate, just a case of finding them :thumb:

I sold my 3 Door Amparo Blue 1.4 for 875 with 12 months MOT 6 Months Tax. That had a lot of new stuff on it though, rear chassis had just been welded, new tyres etc.

My advice, if you're in no rush to sell it. Advertise it for a high price, you might get lucky. If you don't, it's no drama if you're not relying on it to sell.

Yeh im in no rush, its all about finding the right car first before letting it go, was just browsing ebay and most of them on there are between 750 - 1200, even a 1.3 gti rep was 1200 or summin! lol, your right though its all about finding the right customer