Phone Insurance

Saunders

Orange care is good I've got it for my Iphone and I've had there cover for years on most of my phones, the price they charge is dependant on handset but when I've had issues with my phones I've had a new handset delivered within 24hrs, I've also got cover through my Halifax bank account but I've never had to claim so can't comment on them

Never insured a phone. I take great care checking I know where my phone is and am genuinely careful with it.

Also never had a phone break on me, but if it did wouldnt that be more under warranty/guarantee/some sales of goods act rather than insurance?

I'm the same, never had insurance on a PC, laptop, TV or phone.

I am completely anal when it comes to taking care of my stuff.

And it's never happened yet (touch wood) but if I stupidly dropped it or damaged it myself then it's my fault and I'd get another one.

True wwwd. But, the phone's fairly expensive, so would be a killer to fork out for a new one. But I think i'm going to get a decent leather case, and just be very protective etc.

As I said, it depends what your track record is with stuff.

Everything I have is in perfect condition, whereas my brother is a completely different story. He left his phone and wallet on a plane once.