Is there such companies in the UK

Lee_2f2f

Need to keep an eye out then, Ebay is not showing much help ATM. and I don't know where else I could try. :)

Just look at the back of the car magazines the next time you're in the local Tesco.

eBay is only good for BMW wheels because there's loads of 3 Series' on the road and there's a market for them. Type in 'MV2' and you'll see loads of results pop up!

You say you want it oem but then consider replica wheels. No different to going aftermarket wheels imo. If you're set on being as oem as posible you'd be better with the originals with a different finish. Can they not be stripped/polished then laquered? There's a guy in Scotland who's supposed to be the danglies at polishing wheels. A bit far away but you could maybe splash out on a wee break at the same time?

The guys got a great rep in the VW scene.

clicky

He'll rechrome aswell if you prefer.

Wow. That golf is Awsome! :drool:

I see what you mean McRic, I will have a better look on his site later, I am just off out now, Thanks everyone for the help. :cheers:

there is a set of 22" black and

crome foose rims on pistonheads dont know wether they are whot your looking for though mate

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1502727.htm

lee, try motorcycle chromers. they use dips i believe, reason i say that is my dad uses them to chrome bit on his harley and my mums, im sure they would do wheels as they do harley wheels in chrome ;)

(ps thats not the company name i just mean search for people that chrome motorcycle parts they will do it :)

Wow. That golf is Awsome! :drool:

I see what you mean McRic, I will have a better look on his site later, I am just off out now, Thanks everyone for the help. :cheers:

there is a set of 22" black and

crome foose rims on pistonheads dont know wether they are whot your looking for though mate

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1502727.htm

No thanks mate, as said I am after replica alloys. plus they look Gash TBH. lol.

lee, try motorcycle chromers. they use dips i believe, reason i say that is my dad uses them to chrome bit on his harley and my mums, im sure they would do wheels as they do harley wheels in chrome ;)

(ps thats not the company name i just mean search for people that chrome motorcycle parts they will do it :)

Never thought of that Ross, cheers fella, will try later on. :thumb: