Wet boot

Super_Scort

Most likely what Kev says... had this on 5/6 of my hatches, bloody annoying. Although one of them it seemed to be condensation or something... the spare tyre always seemed damp but there was no leak from there

Worth checking the drain away pipes are in their correct places too... theyre behind the carpet on the sides of the boot and should lead down and out of the car via a hole in the wing behind the bumper... if you get what I mean?

2day has been a bad day for me, starting with the lights then to find a hose pipe in the bk of boot on passenger side that goes somewhere to top of car in the body that ovsly some1 has put it there for the rain!!! and the hose is faceing the boot where spare wheel goes so this is why my boot gets wet,

does any1 no why the hose is there and if there is anything i can do as i dnt wana take hose out if makes it worse ??

has this something to do with front of car in footwells being wet 2?

Stab in the dark...

Drill a small hole in the footwell to drain the water, but make sure you treat it so it doesn't start rusting ?

what about the bk?

i have a hose pipe that the water runs straight into boot lol?

is the hose pipe black and white? if so it should run into the plastic vents at the back

Stab in the dark...

Drill a small hole in the footwell to drain the water, but make sure you treat it so it doesn't start rusting ?

what about the bk?

i have a hose pipe that the water runs straight into boot lol?

is the hose pipe black and white? if so it should run into the plastic vents at the back

yes! i never seen that be4

is that supposed to be there?,

it goes into this vent that behind the bumper i think but i think its slipping threw the vent and down the spare wheel goes

"well vent attached to side of car that leads to the bk bumper"